2019 1oz Gold Queen’s Beast Falcon Of Plantagenets PCGS MS69
The Queen’s Beasts 2019 Falcon Of Plantagenets 1 oz PCGS MS69 Gold Coin
|Alloy||999.9 fine gold|
|Reverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
Available on back-order
2019 1oz Gold Queen’s Beast ‘Falcon ‘ MS68 Mint State ‘All but Perfect’
MS69: Un-Circulated with perfect lustre, sharp, attractive strike and very exceptional eye appeal. A perfect coin except for microscopic flaws (8x magnification) in planchet (pre-strike), strike or contact marks.
The 6th release in The Royal Mint’s Queen’s Beasts Collection is the Falcon of the Plantagenets.
First used by Edward III, the falcon symbolises single-minded determination. Likewise, Richard’s uncles employed falcons as motifs. The device became particularly associated with the House of York.
Following the success of previous coins in the collection, this gold one ounce edition features another original design by Jody Clark. Majestic and imposing, the falcon perches on a shield, embodying suitability for high office.
- An exclusive bullion coin from The Royal Mint’s Queen’s Beasts Collection
- Struck in 999.9 fine gold
- Minted to bullion standard
- Both the coin’s obverse and reverse have been created by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
- Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Majesty The Queen’s reign